Congratulations on the purchase or sale of your home! Before you sign the binding agreement/contract for sale, we recommend you contact a Lawyer.
At CAM’s Law, if you are a buyer, we will:
- Explain the terms of your Purchase contract also known as Offer to purchase.
- Protect you from hidden liabilities with respect to your new home.
- Review real estate documents that relate to your title, mortgage, and taxes.
- Register legal documents pertaining to your real estate transaction.
- Attend your closing and address your questions.
- Ensure that you possess valid ownership documentation.
If you are a seller, we will:
- Ensure that your purchase and sale agreement terms properly protect your interests.
- Deal with any issues that arise with your title.
- Represent you during negotiations with the buyer and walk you through your closing.
Whether you are buying or selling a piece of residential real estate, we ensure to protect your rights, interests, and assets every step of the way.